Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Million Bucks

I'm feelin' like a million bucks today.

It's not because I have a million bucks...or anywhere close to it.  It's not because the sun is shining and the day is beautiful, the temperatures perfectly crisp but not too much.  It's not because I look like I want to look and weigh what I want to weigh. (Does any woman?)  It's not because I live in the perfect house with every feature my little heart desires.  It's not because I've got it all together and all of my ducks are in a row.

I feel like a million bucks today, simply because I know I am loved.  I am loved by my Father.  I am loved by my husband.  I am loved by my son.  I am loved by my family and my friends.  Really, when it comes down to it, does anything else truly matter in life?

~*~*~ blissful sigh ~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment