Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

2010, I welcome you.  It's not that 2009 was bad to me -- sure, it had it's share of low moments -- but it also had many, many high ones too.  The start of a new year just feels refreshing to me; a time to hope and to get excited about what God might have in store for us this time.  He surprises me often, you know.  Just when I think in my own little OCD mind that I know just how things will work out, He goes and changes everything.  You'd think I'd learn by now to stop doing that, but apparently I've learned nothing in that area in all of my 31 years of life.  (I think...I'm 31, right?...I never remember anymore.)  So tonight I sit and I wonder...what will His plan be for us?  How will He show Himself to us this year?  What stories will we be able to tell to give Him the glory?  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment