Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Moods

Today, my moods are giving me whiplash.  There.  I admit it.  I'm irrational and out of control one minute...calm, peaceful and laughing the next...and who even knows what the next minute after that will bring!  It's bad enough when you see someone else going through this, but to realize it's your own self?  Yuck.  To know that it's (mostly) pregnancy hormones causing it all and there's not a whole lot you can do about it?  Double yuck.  Even so...I'm amazed to think that there is One who still loves me the same, even when I'm disappointing Him by my attitude and actions.  I don't deserve that kind of Love, but I sure am grateful for it.  Just thinking about it brings a peace to my spirit where raging turmoil once sat just moments ago.  How deep...how wide...how great...is Your love for me.  Lord, I'm truly amazed by You.

No comments:

Post a Comment