Lately, I feel as if I do way too much moaning and groaning and do not focus enough on the things that truly matter in my life. In all reality, life is great. I may complain about a day of not feeling well. I may complain about a difficult 2 1/2 (+) year old. I may complain about how I feel like my house isn't ever clean anymore. But really, life is just how I want it to be. The bad things make you appreciate the good. Without them, we wouldn't ever realize just how great things are. Today was a good day...no...a great day. We all laughed, we played, we had fun -- and I stopped doing the dishes to go kiss my man and tell him how much I love this life we have together. I wouldn't trade even my worst day of it for anything in the world, because it's ours.
Thank You, Father for all You've given us. May I never forget and take things for granted, like the privilege of kissing my little one's "stinky foots" when he falls (forcing him into a giggling fit because he thinks it's funny that he got me to kiss his foot). I'd do anything for that boy, Lord. He's the gift in my life that came straight from You and I treasure him oh, so much. I'm forever blessed because You love me enough to create this perfect life for me.
*blissful sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment