Friday, July 30, 2010

Just Believe

Don't be afraid; just believe.  - Mark 5:36

The last few days, I admit, I've been a little afraid again.  I'm afraid to lose, I'm afraid to hope.  I'm afraid to let myself "go there" for fear of what will need to be reassembled, should everything be shattered to pieces.  I realize I'm going directly against God's Word, and that's exactly why I sit here and write.  I've had several scriptures that I've been holding onto - very tightly - for the last few weeks.  As I sat down to look over them again, the one I mentioned above struck me the hardest.  I'd like to think that Jesus was speaking directly to me when I read that a few minutes ago (though my situation is not the same as the "woman's").

The only thing that I know to do is to trust; to HOPE, that this is exactly what He's trying to get through to me.  Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment