I didn't tell anyone about this; even my husband. Not because I was keeping it to myself on purpose -- it just never occurred to me until Tuesday morning. We were on our way to a very important appointment and I decided to check my email. A good friend of mine had sent me this scripture:
Yes the Lord longs to be gracious to you; He rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him! Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,
"This is the way; walk in it."
- Isaiah 30:18, 21 -
Just minutes away from the office, I quickly tried to contain my tears as I explained to my husband why I was crying. I don't know why I was surprised at His perfect timing, but once again, there it was. Just the thing I needed to hear at just the right moment.
Why am I constantly surprised at His goodness?
What an amazing vision. Othello and I have been going through some trying times and the future seems so uncertain. We try to look ahead and see where we are going and can't see anything. This verse is one of my favorites and your vision illustrates the verse perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing! We are praying for you guys as you walk in this next stage of your lives.
What a great scripture. I love all the verses you have shared. I have been pouring over Saddleback's a Miracle series online and on my ipod and during that series the vision is discussed and the trials and setbacks that come with that dream, that vision. You are on your way girl.
ReplyDeleteso awesome sarah! i love it friend! God is sooo good! Gosh, I can't wait to see what happens in your lives! I just know it's SO great!
ReplyDelete