Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Good

I've decided that I'm good with where I am...for now.  I've begun to realize that I actually like it.  My one child is starting to understand and be understood a little more each day.  I have the time and energy (in theory) to play with him when he wants me to.  I sleep through the night, every night, with the exception of an occasional "situation".  I do not really need to plan ahead (as much) around meal times or make sure I've brought the necessary items for said meal times.  No pacifiers to lose or find on a dirty floor.  No car seat to lug in and out of the car, nor do I often need to carry anyone besides myself; all I have to do is hold a precious little hand as we walk.  All I need when I leave the house is a sippy cup, a diaper, a pack of wipes, and 2 cars -- always 2 cars.  I am the happy recipient of the sweetest little kisses and hugs, and love to hear the cutest little voice calling, "Ma Ma?" from the other room.

My life is great.  It's a life that is not in my control - but it's better that way.  Hmm, I just realized this probably means everything is about to drastically change...

1 comment:

  1. that's always when it changed for me!! beware, friend. : )

    ReplyDelete